Thursday, December 13, 2012

Watch Gossip Girl Season 6 Episode 10 Putlocker Online

Gossip Girl Season 6 Episode 10: New York, I Love You XOXO will be air this coming December 17, 2012. If you watch the finale episode, you will found out how the Series Finale begins with the stars and executive producers bidding farewell to the Upper East Side in a look back at the show's many unforgettable moments. Then, in a fashionable farewell to remember, our favorite Upper East Siders join forces for one last soiree, and the shocking identity of Gossip Girl is finally revealed. I can’t believe it’s going to be over. 

So I hope everyone will watch the season finale because we never know what this episode will bring to us viewers. .All I want for ending is to be great. I really want to see Serena and Dan back together and see Blair walking down the aisle to meet Chuck and get married and have kids someday. I love this show since season 1 until season 6. I can relate on this show and I learned a lot from this show. 

I hope Im looking forward to see them in another tv show. I love the cast. Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, Penn Badgley, Chace Crawford, Ed Westwick are my favorite characters. I’m gonna miss them so much. Watch Gossip Girl Season 6 Episode 10 Putlocker Online and witness a happy ending that will live in our hearts.

I will catch this two hour episode. I heard that will start an hour earlier than normal, from 8-10PM ET/PT. So I know everyone is happy for this announcement. Enjoy watching this final episode and have a great day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment