Friday, September 07, 2012

Watch Glee Season 4 Episode 1 Online

Glee is back for another great season. Glee Season 4 Episode 1 will be premiere on September 13, 2012 so don’t be the last person to know about the comeback season of it. The premiere episode is entitled “The New Rachel”, what is new on Rachel? Let’s all witness that on the premiere episode of it. I can’t wait to see the premiere episode of it. I heard that they have new cast on it and more celebrity guest appears so if you want to witness this new season, all you have to do is to watch Glee season 4 episode 1 online here and keep on updating on this site for you to have updates and more latest news. 

Anyways, it’s been a long time since Glee season 3 done. Before we proceed to the first episode for the 4th season, let me do some recap what was the outcome last episode of season 3, it was entitled “Goodbye”. It was Graduation Day and McKinley High's class of 2012 looks to the past and present.

Anyways, there will be a lot of scenes we are going to witness if you do watch the comeback episode of it. “The New Rachel”? What does it mean? Who will be their new Rachel? After a heartbroken Rachel begins her brand new life in New York City and the New Directions are struggling to figure out what to do with a group of only seven. One more thing I love to witness is that the new cast, who won the second season of the reality television series “The Glee Project”. I am so excited for that, I can't wait I want to watch it right now. I want to see Blake the winner of the glee project what role he gets and what happens to everyone. Glee has inspired lots of people to be who they are and to feel good about them. I really love Glee since season 1.I love their performances every week. One more thing is that the story of every individual. I love the song they are singing and I love the cast so if you want to see the New direction performances, you should watch out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment